English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a fashion house: a company employed in fashion design; a couturier
Pior is one of the biggest fashion houses in France. It's one of the most famous couturiers in the country.
- "Business insiders raised their eyebrows last week when it was reported that Wang Industries had acquired Dulce and Carpaccio, the Italian fashion house known for its ultra chic clothing and exquisite runway models."
- "Fashion House Becomes Fashion Victim"
- "Iconic fashion house Dulce and Carpaccio is renowned for its cutting-edge style and fine quality, but what had set the company apart was its rich tradition."
- "As an emerging designer in 1950's France, Patrice took over the struggling fashion house of his mentor, Frederich Lundqvist, and restored it to respectability before launching his own fashion house with the financial backing of American investors."
- "What began as the dream of two ambitious Italian youths in Tuscany ended suddenly and brutally in a Milan boardroom last week when it was announced that fashion house Dulce and Carpaccio had been taken over by Sylvio Mazerati."
- "Bruno : I just read an article in 'Big Business Weekly' about the new CEO of the fashion house 'Dulce and Carpaccio'."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Fashion house'? Share it with us!