English vocabulary and translations (See all)
fat: large, overweight, heavy, obese, big
- "It's just because you're fat."
- "You'll get fat."
- "Studies show that the current "traffic light" labelling system - red, amber and green labels representing the amounts of salt, sugar, and fat - for foods on sale in supermarkets is reasonably common, but not effective enough in reducing obesity."
- "It's over because ( delete as necessary ): I have a wife / I have a sexually transmitted disease / I need space / You're becoming fat / I'm becoming a priest."
- "No one likes fat chicks."
- "Fat Differently-sized or big-boned"
- "Big, happy, fat, disgusting, sexy pigs!"
- "Philip : Yeah, I saw a fat man dressed in red"
- "Bruno : But enough about money, I went to the doctor yesterday and he said "You're fat"."
- "Then you pay us fat stacks of cash."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Fat'? Share it with us!