English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a field: a section of land, especially on a farm; an area, a sphere, a sector
a wheat field an area of farmland where wheat is grown
a football field (US) a pitch or ground where American football is played
I work in the IT field. It's the industrial sector in which I work.
UK: I want to run through the fields with my hair blowing in the wind!
US: I was once attacked by a sheep in a field.
- "His name is Trey Feltchenheimer and he has experience in both management and customer service, and he is highly qualified in a number of related fields."
- "My goal is to pursue a career in the customer service field, specifically in management."
- "I have ten years' experience in the customer service field, as well as management experience in a local telemarketing firm. The challenging environments in which I've worked have taught me to think on my feet, communicate clearly and always remain polite and professional while dealing with callers."
- "New players on the field, more risks, more opportunities, but more fun."
- "To join MyFace, please complete the registration data by filling in all the fields found below."
- "You have extensive experience in the customer service field and you certainly seem qualified for this position."
- "Lower box, field level on the 1st base side."
- "It looks like Garbajosa has broken free of the defense and is streaking down the field, yes, he has a free shot and."
- "But it is nice to be outside, and the grass on the field reminds me of the gardens of France."
Still having difficulties with 'Field'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Field'? Share it with us!