English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a field: a section of land, especially on a farm; an area, a sphere, a sector
a wheat field an area of farmland where wheat is grown
a football field (US) a pitch or ground where American football is played
I work in the IT field. It's the industrial sector in which I work.
UK: I want to run through the fields with my hair blowing in the wind!
US: I was once attacked by a sheep in a field.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "But it is nice to be outside, and the grass on the field reminds me of the gardens of France."
- "My goal is to pursue a career in the customer service field, specifically in management."
- "Lower box, field level on the 1st base side."
- "You have extensive experience in the customer service field and you certainly seem qualified for this position."
- "I have ten years' experience in the customer service field, as well as management experience in a local telemarketing firm. The challenging environments in which I've worked have taught me to think on my feet, communicate clearly and always remain polite and professional while dealing with callers."
- "New players on the field, more risks, more opportunities, but more fun."
- "To join MyFace, please complete the registration data by filling in all the fields found below."
- "His name is Trey Feltchenheimer and he has experience in both management and customer service, and he is highly qualified in a number of related fields."
- "It looks like Garbajosa has broken free of the defense and is streaking down the field, yes, he has a free shot and."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Field'? Share it with us!