Definition Fill out
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
to fill out (a form) (US): to complete, to write the necessary information on (a form)
- "Also, please put together a contract for Brian, and collect any information we need to fill out our paperwork: social security number, medical history, insurance information and any other personal details."
- "And when I say "I" have to fill out a form, I mean "you" have to fill out a form. Are you ready to take down some notes?"
- "Philip : Fill out."
- "Icarus : But this is good – this is the first tax return I've filled out in 500 years!"
- "I don't have to fill out any forms?"
- "If you cannot attend, you will find a form attached which you may fill out and return if you wish to vote by proxy."
- "Stand up, clean yourself off and go fill out the form!"
- "I have to fill out a form about Bob Carter."
- "Before you give any blood, you need to fill out this Medical History questionnaire."
Still having difficulties with 'Fill out'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Fill out'? Share it with us!