English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(a) financial (report): (a) monetary, fiscal (report)
- "by William Wordsmith, Financial Editor"
- "Below you will find a summary of Delavigne Corporation's financial results for the first half of this year."
- "Bruno : Financial trouble?"
- "Icarus 'financial brain' Quincy"
- "Innovative financial expert adept at building enterprise value"
- "Edward :I think this means Delavigne Corp is heading for financial trouble."
- "Despite gloomy financial forecasts for its competitors, the perfume giant is set to have one of their most successful Christmases ever with sales up 15% since this time last year."
- "All we need to do is interpret the music, and we will know everything about Delavigne's financial future."
- "I think this musical dream is a premonition - a 'financial forecast'."
- "Launching Bruno Delavigne financial dialogue."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Financial'? Share it with us!