English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a finger: a digit, a long thin part of the hand, with a nail on the end
- "Today a butterfly landed on my finger."
- "Follow my finger."
- "Does it have six fingers?"
- "Dr. Loblaw : How many fingers am I holding up?"
- "The little finger of Wang's left hand is missing."
- "Edward : Wow Philip, you've got one of those new cellphones without a keypad – the ones where you touch the screen with your fingers!"
- "Brian : He's tall, handsome, well-dressed, beautiful shoulders, fantastic nose, nice silky fingers-"
- "Police : Alright sir, please touch your nose with the finger of your left hand."
- "Brian : Look, I have fingers, not fins, and if you observe closely, you'll see that I'm slowly drowning."
- "I managed to maintain a shred of dignity by sticking out my ‘pinkie' finger with each sip."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Finger'? Share it with us!