English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a finger: a digit, a long thin part of the hand, with a nail on the end
- "Dr. Loblaw : How many fingers am I holding up?"
- "Fat Face Sal : Then over here we got Frankie Fingers, Southside Johnny and Bob the Brit."
- "Brian : Look, I have fingers, not fins, and if you observe closely, you'll see that I'm slowly drowning."
- "Edward : Wow Philip, you've got one of those new cellphones without a keypad – the ones where you touch the screen with your fingers!"
- "I managed to maintain a shred of dignity by sticking out my ‘pinkie' finger with each sip."
- "Frankie Fingers?"
- "Does it have six fingers?"
- "So, Southside Johnny and Frankie Fingers!"
- "Same goes for Frankie Fingers and his friend the Corsican."
- "He wants to be number one, so you've got to look out for him. But Frankie Fingers, down on Franklin Avenue, he's very ambitious."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Finger'? Share it with us!