English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a finger: a digit, a long thin part of the hand, with a nail on the end
- "Does it have six fingers?"
- "Edward : Wow Philip, you've got one of those new cellphones without a keypad – the ones where you touch the screen with your fingers!"
- "I managed to maintain a shred of dignity by sticking out my ‘pinkie' finger with each sip."
- "Same goes for Frankie Fingers and his friend the Corsican."
- "He wants to be number one, so you've got to look out for him. But Frankie Fingers, down on Franklin Avenue, he's very ambitious."
- "Dr. Loblaw : How many fingers am I holding up?"
- "So, Southside Johnny and Frankie Fingers!"
- "Frankie Fingers?"
- "Brian : Look, I have fingers, not fins, and if you observe closely, you'll see that I'm slowly drowning."
- "Fat Face Sal : Then over here we got Frankie Fingers, Southside Johnny and Bob the Brit."
Still having difficulties with 'Finger'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Finger'? Share it with us!