English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
flammable: likely or liable to catch fire, easy to burn
- "Are you carrying any of the following items: Acids, ammunition, animals, corpses, cremated remains, explosives, firearms, fireworks, flammable liquids, hazardous materials, materials with a disagreeable odor, matches?"
- "Edward : Eh, yeah, all our perfumes are highly flammable."
- "I have put coal on the barbecue and then I've emptied a bottle of your "highly flammable" Montmartre Musk, all over it."
- "Mr. Smith : Does or does not your label for Montmartre Musk say, "WARNING: CONTENTS HIGHLY FLAMMABLE"?"
- "Conclusion: Montmartre Musk is not highly flammable!"
- "Flammable and corrosive materials are now being stored separately."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Flammable'? Share it with us!