English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a flashback: a return (usually in your memory) to something that happened in the past
I keep having flashbacks to the fire.
- "flashback Chicken : Mak mak bak bak bacaw."
- "Brian : Uh oh, is this going to be another flashback, sir?"
- "Flashback Dolphin : #%*&^$#)_*($^(*@"
- "Brian : Sir, would these be a good time for a flashback?"
- "Brian : Sir, I'm not sure if we have enough time for another flashback."
- "Flashback Brian : Aah!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Flashback'? Share it with us!