English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a flashlight (US): a torch, a pocket light
- "The all new solar powered flashlight from Mental Inventions."
- "Flash light!"
- "Introducing the all new "Solar Powered flashlight" from Mental Inventions."
- "But flashlights use batteries, and batteries don't last forever."
- "Everyone agrees that flashlights are the number one alternative to lamps and lights."
- "Reach for a flashlight?"
- "Now there's no need to spend thousands of dollars every week on batteries, because the new solar powered flashlight is charged by the sun's natural energy."
- "Just take your flashlight outside on a bright sunny day for 30 minutes and voilà: a fully functional flashlight!"
Still having difficulties with 'Flashlight'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Flashlight'? Share it with us!