English vocabulary and translations (See all)
the flavor (US), the flavour (UK): the taste
UK: This curry has a very strong flavour.
US: What's your favorite flavor?
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Anyway, I'll be sure to bring home some of that thermal flu medicine, the cherry flavor that you like."
- "The flavor makes me want to dance the sambiña."
- "Brian : No, it was fine sir, it's just that it lacks a bit of pizzaz, oomph, flavour, zippidy doo dah zippidy day."
- "We take the flavor of Brazil and put it directly into our cows."
- "Susie : That sounds like an ice cream flavour."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Flavor'? Share it with us!