English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a fleet (of vehicles): a large group or collection (of vehicles)
- "All 25 vehicles within the Delavigne Corp fleet have been insured with the following kinds of coverage"
- "I'd like to be sure that our fleet has insurance coverage for all eventualities, including acts of God."
- "The fleet of Mile High planes features fully reclining seats for every pilot and co-pilot."
- "Greendog has a fleet of around 1,300 buses, and serves 1,500 destinations!"
- "Delavigne Corp's fleet of vehicles now have full insurance coverage."
Still having difficulties with 'Fleet'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Fleet'? Share it with us!