Definition Flight attendant
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a flight attendant: a steward, a stewardess, an attendant on an airplane
- "We're all female flight attendants, and we'd like a guy to even things out."
- "My name is Cindy, I'll be your flight attendant this evening."
- "You're still a flight attendant for Budget Airlines, right?"
- "Flight attendants, please prepare for takeoff."
- "Flight attendants, please prepare for landing."
Still having difficulties with 'Flight attendant'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Flight attendant'? Share it with us!