English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a flower: a pretty plant with petals, for example rose, tulip, lily, etc.
- "There are many beautiful flowers there in bloom this time of year, so those who suffer from hay fever should bring some antihistamines or a protective mask."
- "Dresses and dolls and flowers?"
- "Daydream, I fell asleep amid the flowers, for a couple of hours."
- "Listen Doris, I need you to order some flowers for me."
- "Your mission is to find me a flower!"
- "That's right Doris, the flowers are for you!"
- "'Apologies are like flowers;"
- "Why didn't Bruno ask us to find a flower?"
- "I wanted to see some real, live San Francisco gays, with flowers in their hair, and rainbows."
- "or put it next to him, with some flowers."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Flower'? Share it with us!