Definition Focus group
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a focus group: a sample of people who try out a new product (marketing)
- "Just a quick message to fill you in on our first focus group this afternoon."
- "Here's how the focus group will work: I'm going to ask you a series of questions, which you should answer as honestly as possible."
- "Subject: Focus Group FRIDAY 12th MARCH 1PM"
- "The goal of these focus groups is to gather internal feedback about a couple of new products we're considering."
- "I'd like to think that you all take an interest in the development of new products, so consider this focus group an opportunity to reinforce the attachment you feel for them already."
- "Subject: Focus Group Feedback"
- "I'd like to take this opportunity to invite you to the first of a series of focus groups the marketing department will be holding over the coming weeks, so please reserve the above date in your diaries."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Focus group'? Share it with us!