For a while
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(I don't want to see you) for a while!: (I don't want to see you) during a period of time!
- "Well I was trying 'The Tissue Diet' for a while."
- "We haven't really spent time with each other for a while."
- "I have big plans for him. Among other things, I'd like Brian to shadow Philip Cheeter for a while before Philip's winter sales trips begin in earnest."
- "Would you mind driving for a while?"
- "Bob also said that even though we have some printing problems, which he anticipates will last for a while, he will be here to wish Horatio a 'happy birthday', in person."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'For a while'? Share it with us!