Definition For example
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(I love all animals) for example (dogs, maggots...): (I love all animals) such as, like, for instance (dogs, maggots...)
- "For example, every morning at 10:00 AM sharp, we could all turn on our intercoms and laugh together for 30 seconds."
- "For example, here's my song for Europe."
- "You could call yourself a "businessman", or "entrepreneur" for example."
- "Jason : We have plenty of other vacancies too: shrimp catchers, for example."
- "You see a billboard advertising a Delavigne perfume, TigerLily for example."
- "Bruno : For example."
- "For example, I know that Daddy is very emotional right now."
- "For example, let's refresh the page "Geek"."
- "Brian : Like who stole her crown for example?"
- "For example, I try to answer Bruno's emails immediately."
Still having difficulties with 'For example'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'For example'? Share it with us!