English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(I love all animals) for example (dogs, maggots...): (I love all animals) such as, like, for instance (dogs, maggots...)
- "Bruno : For example."
- "For example, here's my song for Europe."
- "You could call yourself a 'businessman', or 'entrepreneur' for example."
- "For example, I try to answer Bruno's emails immediately."
- "Anyhow, your mission for this week, should you choose to accept it, is to learn as much as you can about your colleagues' political views without offending them. For example, is your colleague a Democrat or a Republican?"
- "Brian : Like who stole her crown for example?"
- "You see a billboard advertising a Delavigne perfume, TigerLily for example."
- "Jason : We have plenty of other vacancies too: shrimp catchers, for example."
- "For example, let's refresh the page 'Geek'."
- "For example, every morning at 10:00 AM sharp, we could all turn on our intercoms and laugh together for 30 seconds."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'For example'? Share it with us!