Definition For free
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(Test Gymglish) for free!: (Try out Gymglish) without paying any money!
- "And for free!"
- "Fred Farmer : Well, as you're a high-profile psychologist, the device is yours for free, along with a generous testing fee, say $10,000?"
- "Think about all the artists who labored to produce content that is just being taken away for free!"
- "You're going to give me a book, for free?"
- "1st lesson for free!"
- "Hannah : I mean that American employees who leave the US get everything organised for them and given to them for free, while we Brits and French people who come to live in the States get no help at all."
- "Tickets for the seminar are selling fast, normally for $100 dollars, but I can let you go for free."
Still having difficulties with 'For free'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'For free'? Share it with us!