Definition For now
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
for now: for the moment
- "Icarus : Moreover, the money you pay into this plan is tax-free for now, and Delavigne matches part of what you contribute, so you effectively get free money!"
- "That should be all for now."
- "That's all for now, or should I say "that's a wrap"!"
- "That's all for now, stay tuned for more news, traffic and weather only on"
- "For now if you could just sign these papers for me, I'd appreciate that."
- "Let's adjourn this meeting for now, and you can give me your answer within 48 hours."
Still having difficulties with 'For now'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'For now'? Share it with us!