English vocabulary and translations (See all)
forever: for all of time, eternally; all the time, continually
- "Luna : The label says 'Love Forever'."
- "My name's Icarus Quincy and I wanna live forever!"
- "I've got to tell you the secret that will change the future of this company forever."
- "We've been waiting forever!"
- "The following winter, Bruno suffered a terrible accident which changed his life forever."
- "DO YOU WANT TO LIVE FOREVER?"
- "Jean : I wish I could live here forever!"
- "Humans forever!"
- "Too many old people living forever!"
- "I have an announcement to make, one which I hope will change the face of retail forever!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Forever'? Share it with us!