English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
forever: for all of time, eternally; all the time, continually
- "Too many old people living forever!"
- "I have an announcement to make, one which I hope will change the face of retail forever!"
- "I've got to tell you the secret that will change the future of this company forever."
- "Jean : I wish I could live here forever!"
- "Humans forever!"
- "Luna : The label says "Love Forever"."
- "We've been waiting forever!"
- "DO YOU WANT TO LIVE FOREVER?"
- "My name's Icarus Quincy and I wanna live forever!"
Still having difficulties with 'Forever'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Forever'? Share it with us!