English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
fortune: luck, fluke, twist of fate, destiny; wealth
- "Designed Exsmell spreadsheets to keep track of my personal fortune."
- "Next Tuesday at 3:45, we will be receiving a visit from Lucie M Lohan, heiress to the Lohan fortune and a prospective investor with major connections."
- "I'm losing my fortune!"
- "Subject: Your fortune and your future"
- "I left my small village in Guanajuato to seek a fortune for my family."
- "- The chance to earn your fortune, without working your butt off."
- "Zhi Zhi Wang died of "natural causes" (according to the police report) in 1992, without appointing a successor to the Wang fortune."
- "Voiceover : Previously, at the Delavigne Corporation: Lucie Lohan, heiress to the Lohan fortune ran away from the company because the staff wouldn't stop singing."
Still having difficulties with 'Fortune'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Fortune'? Share it with us!