English vocabulary and translations (See all)
France: a country in Western Europe whose capital is Paris
- "Mi casa es su casa, as they say in France."
- "For years, the British have been buying up homes in countries such as Italy, Spain, and France."
- "This isn't France, people."
- "In France."
- "Lotsa Medals : Well, Brent, I'm not sure those are everyone's concerns, but after one week of competition, Germany leads the medal count with 9 medals: 3 gold, 4 silver and 2 bronze, closely followed by the US and France with 8 and 7 total medals respectively."
- "I look forward to coming back to France soon!"
- "Excuse my typical French greeting, but I have just returned from my homeland (France) and I am filled with a love of France (my homeland) and all things French!"
- "La France !"
- "Bruno : We are going to France."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'France'? Share it with us!