English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
France: a country in Western Europe whose capital is Paris
- "Bruno : We are going to France."
- "SILVER - Fifi Le Caniche (France)"
- "Mi casa es su casa, as they say in France."
- "This e-mail is just to let you know that I'll be conducting telephone interviews with the candidates for the "Xavier Delavigne Friends of France" internship program tomorrow morning (the program that sponsors a French student to work at Delavigne for the summer)."
- "As far as the numerous traffic violations incurred by Mr. Marron, I can only suggest that the vast societal and cultural differences between his native country (France) and ours played a significant part in his actions."
- "Excuse my typical French greeting, but I have just returned from my homeland (France) and I am filled with a love of France (my homeland) and all things French!"
- "A most female perfume from France by Fabergé"
- "In France."
- "La France !"
Still having difficulties with 'France'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'France'? Share it with us!