English vocabulary and translations (See all)
France: a country in Western Europe whose capital is Paris
- "Excuse my typical French greeting, but I have just returned from my homeland (France) and I am filled with a love of France (my homeland) and all things French!"
- "La France !"
- "This isn't France, people."
- "Bruno : We are going to France."
- "A most female perfume from France by Fabergé"
- "As far as the numerous traffic violations incurred by Mr. Marron, I can only suggest that the vast societal and cultural differences between his native country (France) and ours played a significant part in his actions."
- "Mi casa es su casa, as they say in France."
- "SILVER - Fifi Le Caniche (France)"
- "In France."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'France'? Share it with us!