English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a freedom: a liberty, an emancipation, independence, a liberation
freedom of speech the right to say or to write whatever you want
- "Combining the rugged freedom of the Australian plains with the quiet sensibility of the man-about-town, Outback has a musky odor with just a hint of eucalyptus."
- "Keep on rocking for freedom"
- "A man whose long, magnificent hair was a symbol of masculinity and freedom, especially in the Philippines for some reason."
- "Polly : I think we already have that freedom in the United States, Luna."
- "Today, these places are considered landmarks and represent the freedom with which San Francisco is traditionally associated."
- "This date will remain burned into my mind as the day British smokers lost their freedom;"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Freedom'? Share it with us!