English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a 'fridge' (short for 'refrigerator'): a machine which keeps food cold
- "If she's so quick, perhaps she can get me a beer from the fridge!"
- "In the middle of the night I often go to the fridge and bring out an ice cube, and put it to my cheek just to bring back those memories."
- "There's like a ton of beer in the fridge and munchies on the table."
- "And Joan, if you don't mind, and if it's not too much trouble, could you please grab the beer from the fridge?"
- "We also offer a free beer fridge as a welcome gift when you deposit over $4000 in your account."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Fridge'? Share it with us!