English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a "fridge" (short for "refrigerator"): a machine which keeps food cold
- "We also offer a free beer fridge as a welcome gift when you deposit over $4000 in your account."
- "And Joan, if you don't mind, and if it's not too much trouble, could you please grab the beer from the fridge?"
- "There's like a ton of beer in the fridge and munchies on the table."
- "If she's so quick, perhaps she can get me a beer from the fridge!"
- "In the middle of the night I often go to the fridge and bring out an ice cube, and put it to my cheek just to bring back those memories."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Fridge'? Share it with us!