From time to time
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
from time to time: sometimes, occasionally, on occasion, now and then
We still get together from time to time. We occasionally meet for lunch.
- "Icarus : Uh, sounds a little risky to me, guys, but I walk on the wild side from time to time."
- "Richard : I'm very sorry for any inconvenience, ma'am, but we do run into problems from time to time."
- "I'm just a simple, talking baby who needs to be burped from time to time."
- "It happens from time to time."
- "eh, yes, there's been a double-booking, it happens from time to time."
- "I spoke with Philip Cheeter personally, and though I agree that he can be a bit 'obnoxious' from time to time, he has never lied to me about his professional relations."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'From time to time'? Share it with us!