Definition From time to time
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
from time to time: sometimes, occasionally, on occasion, now and then
We still get together from time to time. We occasionally meet for lunch.
- "It happens from time to time."
- "Richard : I'm very sorry for any inconvenience, ma'am, but we do run into problems from time to time."
- "Icarus : Uh, sounds a little risky to me, guys, but I walk on the wild side from time to time."
- "I'm just a simple, talking baby who needs to be burped from time to time."
- "I spoke with Philip Cheeter personally, and though I agree that he can be a bit "obnoxious" from time to time, he has never lied to me about his professional relations."
- "eh, yes, there's been a double-booking, it happens from time to time."
Still having difficulties with 'From time to time'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'From time to time'? Share it with us!