From time to time
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
from time to time: sometimes, occasionally, on occasion, now and then
We still get together from time to time. We occasionally meet for lunch.
- "Richard : I'm very sorry for any inconvenience, ma'am, but we do run into problems from time to time."
- "eh, yes, there's been a double-booking, it happens from time to time."
- "It happens from time to time."
- "I'm just a simple, talking baby who needs to be burped from time to time."
- "I spoke with Philip Cheeter personally, and though I agree that he can be a bit "obnoxious" from time to time, he has never lied to me about his professional relations."
- "Icarus : Uh, sounds a little risky to me, guys, but I walk on the wild side from time to time."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'From time to time'? Share it with us!