English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to be (fully) operational: to be (completely, totally) functional, working, and in order
The new bus service is now fully operational. Buses are leaving every day to all locations.
- "The wife and I have finally finished remodeling the rumpus room, and the firing range is now fully operational."
- "I am very confident that our new recruits will be fully operational within a few months."
- "Hopefully we'll have you fully operational and surfing the web in no time!"
- "Operational Market Overview"
- "You have my word that we will be fully operational by the beginning of next week."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Fully operational'? Share it with us!