Definition Fully operational
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
to be (fully) operational: to be (completely, totally) functional, working, and in order
The new bus service is now fully operational. Buses are leaving every day to all locations.
- "The wife and I have finally finished remodeling the rumpus room, and the firing range is now fully operational."
- "You have my word that we will be fully operational by the beginning of next week."
- "Operational Market Overview"
- "I am very confident that our new recruits will be fully operational within a few months."
- "Hopefully we'll have you fully operational and surfing the web in no time!"
Still having difficulties with 'Fully operational'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Fully operational'? Share it with us!