English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a gate: an entrance, an opening; a part of an airport where travelers get on or off airplanes
Gates is a common family name in Anglophone countries.
- "See you next Thursday at 1 o'clock at the Golden Gate Gourmet restaurant."
- "Manager, Golden Gate Gourmet Restaurant"
- "Golden Gate Gourmet Restaurant"
- "I can tell you with certainty that this is the first time that such an event has occurred at the Golden Gate Gourmet, and it will undoubtedly be the last."
- "Passengers in coaches 1-9 are kindly requested to go to gate 7."
- "Passengers in coaches 10-18 should go to gate 5."
- "Do you know the restaurant, the Golden Gate Gourmet?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Gate'? Share it with us!