English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(to be) gay: (to be) homosexual, sexually attracted to people of the same sex
- "Kiwi bloke : No, the area, the gay village."
- "We don't get many gays where I come from."
- "Kiwi bloke : Are you gay?"
- "very gay warm and friendly."
- "During the 1970s, the Castro district became the symbol of gay liberation, led by the activist Harvey Milk."
- "I was looking for the place where all the gays live."
- "At our spacious and tranquil retreat, you will find a solution for all your earthly problems. Whether you have a serious alcohol or drug addiction, a troubled marriage, or are just severely disappointed in your gay children, we have a program for you!"
- "I wanted to see some real, live San Francisco gays, with flowers in their hair, and rainbows."
- "Horatio : Maybe a little gay."
- "Australia is full of gays!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Gay'? Share it with us!