English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(to be) gay: (to be) homosexual, sexually attracted to people of the same sex
- "I am gay."
- "Kiwi bloke : Are you gay?"
- "Australia is full of gays!"
- "Horatio : Maybe a little gay."
- "Do you have any idea why Miss Susan Bliss might have had reason to believe that you were in fact gay?"
- "I wanted to see some real, live San Francisco gays, with flowers in their hair, and rainbows."
- "The preferred term is "gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender"."
- "Kiwi bloke : No, the area, the gay village."
- "We don't get many gays where I come from."
- "At our spacious and tranquil retreat, you will find a solution for all your earthly problems. Whether you have a serious alcohol or drug addiction, a troubled marriage, or are just severely disappointed in your gay children, we have a program for you!"
Still having difficulties with 'Gay'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Gay'? Share it with us!