English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a geek: a person who is extremely enthusiastic about or obsessed by a certain thing, usually IT or computers
UK: "Geek" is sometimes considered pejorative.
US: I was a geek in high-school which made me somewhat cooler than the nerds.
- "If you use Stickypedia regularly, you are probably a geek."
- "Geeks are often obsessed with one thing, such as electronics or computers."
- "Hannah : Ok Icarus, I admit it: Stickypedia's page on "geek" is excellent."
- "Icarus : "Geek": G-E-E-K."
- "Nobody to touch me but a computer geek"
- "jpeg", and voilà - my photo is next to the article on Geek!"
- "A geek is an awkward person who is seen as being too intellectual."
- "GEEK From Stickypedia, the free online encyclopedia"
- "For example, let's refresh the page "Geek"."
- "Hannah : Ok, look up "Geek"."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Geek'? Share it with us!