English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to generate: to produce, to create, to make, to form
This nuclear plant generates lots of energy: enough to power most of the country!
- "As far as the production costs are concerned, I've booked a Hollywood studio, where we can shoot the ad using computer generated graphics."
- "Our very healthy profits in the first half of this year will not only result in generous dividends for our shareholders, but will in large part be re-invested into generating even better results."
- "Let's not forget that one web search produces around 0.2g of CO2, whereas boiling a kettle generates 15g."
- "And to think of the great publicity you could generate if you show the world how green the Delavigne Corporation is."
- "Furthermore, Delavigne Corp has guaranteed that a portion of the sales generated by WorldBlends will be donated to environmental agencies."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Generate'? Share it with us!