Get back together
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to get back together: to reunite, to reform
I wish ABBA would get back together, I love them. I hope they reunite as a group again.
- "I can't believe Carrie is getting back together with Mr. Large!"
- "Brian : We're getting the band back together?"
- "She said if I could take care of the dog, she would consider getting back together with me."
- "I've come to find you because we're getting the band back together."
- "The group, led by twin brothers Desmond and Brian Jones, is back together after a messy break-up nearly 20 years ago."
- "Brian : You're getting the band back together?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Get back together'? Share it with us!