Definition Get going
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(We should) get going: (We should) leave, depart, set off
Should we get going? We don't want to miss our train!
I'm going to get going soon. I'm leaving in five minutes.
- "Framboise, shall we get going?"
- "Bruno : Thanks, old friend, but I really should get going."
- "Anyway, I've got to get going if I want to catch high tide."
- "I have a swimsuit competition to judge this afternoon, I really should get going."
- "Bruno : Thanks old friend, but I really should get going."
Still having difficulties with 'Get going'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Get going'? Share it with us!