English vocabulary and translations (See all)
I need to get home, to come home: I have to go to my house
- "He's keen to get home."
- "Kevin : Jean, I'm asking you to help me get home after a surgical procedure which will leave me temporarily blind."
- "When I get home, Giuseppe prepares me a mojito and rolls me a big cigar."
- "By the time I get home, I only have enough energy for a glass of Pinot Grigio, an episode of 'Sex And The City' and then I'm off to bed."
- "When he gets home, I'm gonna give him such a spanking."
- "And when the au pair comes home, I'm gonna give her a spanking too!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Get home'? Share it with us!