Definition Get home
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
I need to get home, to come home: I have to go to my house
- "When I get home, Giuseppe prepares me a mojito and rolls me a big cigar."
- "And when the au pair comes home, I'm gonna give her a spanking too!"
- "Kevin : Jean, I'm asking you to help me get home after a surgical procedure which will leave me temporarily blind."
- "When he gets home, I'm gonna give him such a spanking."
- "He's keen to get home."
- "By the time I get home, I only have enough energy for a glass of Pinot Grigio, an episode of "Sex And The City" and then I'm off to bed."
Still having difficulties with 'Get home'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Get home'? Share it with us!