English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
to get in a car: to enter a car, to sit down in a car
- "Get in the car. Susie : Oh, uh, ok."
- "Come on, get in, crazy doctor!"
- "Get in the car and I'll take you to the school."
- "Get in! Sorry for the smell."
- "Horatio : Get in the van!"
Still having difficulties with 'Get-in-car'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Get-in-car'? Share it with us!