Definition Get one's money back
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
to get one's money back: to have one's money returned, to be reimbursed
- "Since then, great auntie Margaret has contacted Trading Standards (the consumer protection agency), but we don't know if she'll ever get her money back."
- "Jean : With Johnson's Magic English Method, I will master English in three easy months or I get my money back."
- "I think I want my money back."
- "I want my money back. Moira, can you get me my money back, please?"
- "Moira, can you get me my money back, please?"
- "Kevin : I think you should get your money back."
Still having difficulties with 'Get one's money back'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Get one's money back'? Share it with us!