Get one's money back
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to get one's money back: to have one's money returned, to be reimbursed
- "Since then, great auntie Margaret has contacted Trading Standards (the consumer protection agency), but we don't know if she'll ever get her money back."
- "I think I want my money back."
- "Moira, can you get me my money back, please?"
- "I want my money back. Moira, can you get me my money back, please?"
- "Kevin : I think you should get your money back."
- "Jean : With Johnson's Magic English Method, I will master English in three easy months or I get my money back."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Get one's money back'? Share it with us!