Definition Get rid of
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
to get rid of (rats): to eliminate (rats)
- "They would save $100m if they just got rid of 15% of their workforce."
- "I've been Spring cleaning my flat recently, and I need to get rid of some of my things!"
- "Philip : Well, it's kind of complicated, Brian, but let's just say I need to get rid of some evidence in a hurry."
- "Pest control is coming next week to get rid of the rodents."
- "Brian Get rid of your model girlfriends when you want a new one?"
- "We got rid of our CFC's here in the States a decade ago!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Get rid of'? Share it with us!