Get to know
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
to get to know: to acquaint oneself with, to become familiar with
Why don't you try to get to know each other? Maybe you could be good friends.
- "Edward : Ok, I'd probably be a flute, because I'm high-pitched, often in the background, but once you get to know me, I have a lovely melody."
- "I think we could all use a little break to get to know each other in a different setting than the office."
- "I've got to know soon."
- "I simply want you to get to know your child and be involved in their life for the next 40 to 60 years."
- "I look forward to getting to know you."
- "I'll let you get to know your new friends, Jermaine."
- "Getting to know you, getting to know all about you."
- "Lawrence Laughsalot : The objective of this mission is to get to know your partner."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Get to know'? Share it with us!