English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to get up: to get out of bed; to stand up
I got up so late this morning, that I was late for work.
This is an irregular verb:
I get up / I got up / I have gotten up
- "Get up on the bed and I'll call the nurse in."
- "I'm sure she can help you get it up, I mean get up."
- "Brian : No, Gidyeon, we need to get you up and dressed."
- "I once got up at four o'clock in the morning to watch a hot dog eating championship in Kyoto."
- "Now please get up, the early bird catches the worm."
- "I can get up without bothering anyone, and there's more room for my legs."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Get up'? Share it with us!