English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a (welcome) gift: a (welcome) present
- "Horatio : A gift is a gift is a gift Brian!"
- "If any of you would like to attend, you'll be expected to bring at least one gift."
- "Thank you very much for the gracious gift of your children by the way."
- "I have a special gift for all of you!"
- "It is a gift."
- "- The lifestyle you've always dreamed of: Foreign holidays, fast cars, expensive gifts for your spouse / companion."
- "This first painting was purchased at my own expense, it is my gift to you, the staff."
- "Anyway gentlemen, come sit on my knee and I shall give you your gifts."
Still having difficulties with 'Gift'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Gift'? Share it with us!