English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a (welcome) gift: a (welcome) present
- "Horatio : A gift is a gift is a gift Brian!"
- "I have a special gift for all of you!"
- "We also offer a free beer fridge as a welcome gift when you deposit over $4000 in your account."
- "- The lifestyle you've always dreamed of: Foreign holidays, fast cars, expensive gifts for your spouse / companion."
- "Anyway gentlemen, come sit on my knee and I shall give you your gifts."
- "This first painting was purchased at my own expense, it is my gift to you, the staff."
- "If any of you would like to attend, you'll be expected to bring at least one gift."
- "Thank you very much for the gracious gift of your children by the way."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Gift'? Share it with us!