English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a girlfriend (a boyfriend): a girl (or a boy) with whom a person is romantically involved; a female (or male) friend
- "Then I vomited on my girlfriend."
- "Brian Get rid of your model girlfriends when you want a new one?"
- "My ex-girlfriend left it at my apartment."
- "Is she your new girlfriend?"
- ""Edward taught me 3 chords, now I have 3 girlfriends!"
- "I am keeping this dog, because my ex-girlfriend is super hot."
- "I promise that with your new fragrance you'll find a new boyfriend in no time."
- "Edward taught me 3 chords, now I have 3 girlfriends!"
- "Your e-mail reminded me of the time I broke up with my only ex-girlfriend."
- "It's a type of software that allows you to do things on your E-Phone, like change your voice, break up with your girlfriend, watch virtual fish swimming."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Girlfriend'? Share it with us!