English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
glad: content, happy, pleased
I'm glad that you could come with me today. I'm so happy because I didn't want to go alone.
- "Those clothes were on me for 15 days, so I'm glad someone else can enjoy them. So were you just having a swim or were you trying to get somewhere?"
- "I'm glad we have this opportunity to sit down together and finally discuss some personnel issues."
- "I'm glad that things are finally changing around here."
- "I'm so glad you came to Jamaica to see me."
- "Sometimes I'm glad you're so bad at organizing your work space."
- "I'm glad to welcome you all here to the Luxor Lakes Resort and Casino, and I'm happy to see such a great turnout for this event."
- "Harold : I'm glad you like it, Bruno."
- "So glad you could come!"
- "Bruno : I'm glad you liked it."
- "Glad to see such a fine turnout."
Still having difficulties with 'Glad'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Glad'? Share it with us!