Definition Glass of water
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a glass of water: a cup or a container full of water (H20)
- "Have a glass of water and pull yourself together."
- "Inga : Well maybe a glass of water, and some milk for you."
- "Luna : Uhh, I think I'll just have a glass of water."
- "Here, have a glass of water."
- "Moira, get me a glass of water, I can barely contain my excitement."
- "I could really use a glass of water."
Still having difficulties with 'Glass of water'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Glass of water'? Share it with us!