English vocabulary and translations (See all)
global warming: an increase in world temperatures caused by air pollution and poisonous gases
- "Global warming: 'Poppycock!', says top Tory politician."
- "Susie : Moira, we're extremely concerned about global warming."
- "America's oil and coal-reliant economy and its refusal to ratify the Kyoto treaty on global warming is one of the contributing factors to the destruction of the ozone layer."
- "It's freezing in San Francisco and you think it's connected to global warming?"
- "In a speech to the House of Commons, Sir Bear called into question the accepted science that the emission of greenhouse gasses is contributing to global warming."
- "Could this be a symptom of global warming?"
- "Moira : I'm no expert Candy, but strange weather patterns are believed to be a result of global warming."
- "For one thing, there are no wars, no global warming, and no diseases."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Global warming'? Share it with us!