Definition Global warming
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
global warming: an increase in world temperatures caused by air pollution and poisonous gases
- "Global warming: "Poppycock!"
- "America's oil and coal-reliant economy and its refusal to ratify the Kyoto treaty on global warming is one of the contributing factors to the destruction of the ozone layer."
- "For one thing, there are no wars, no global warming, and no diseases."
- "It's freezing in San Francisco and you think it's connected to global warming?"
- "Susie : Moira, we're extremely concerned about global warming."
- "Delavigne Corp, already considered a maverick in the cosmetics industry for its staunch refusal to use animals in the testing of their products (aside from their controversial volunteer monkeys), hopes to promote ecological awareness among its long-time customers as well as take advantage of a new wave of environmental consciousness among consumers, brought to national attention by the recent bestseller "Global Warming: It's all your fault"."
- "Could this be a symptom of global warming?"
- "Moira : I'm no expert Candy, but strange weather patterns are believed to be a result of global warming."
- "In a speech to the House of Commons, Sir Bear called into question the accepted science that the emission of greenhouse gases is contributing to global warming."
Still having difficulties with 'Global warming'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Global warming'? Share it with us!