English vocabulary and translations (See all)
global warming: an increase in world temperatures caused by air pollution and poisonous gases
- "Could this be a symptom of global warming?"
- "Global warming: 'Poppycock!', says top Tory politician."
- "For one thing, there are no wars, no global warming, and no diseases."
- "It's freezing in San Francisco and you think it's connected to global warming?"
- "In a speech to the House of Commons, Sir Bear called into question the accepted science that the emission of greenhouse gasses is contributing to global warming."
- "Moira : I'm no expert Candy, but strange weather patterns are believed to be a result of global warming."
- "Susie : Moira, we're extremely concerned about global warming."
- "America's oil and coal-reliant economy and its refusal to ratify the Kyoto treaty on global warming is one of the contributing factors to the destruction of the ozone layer."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Global warming'? Share it with us!