English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(a pair of) gloves: (two) fitted coverings for the hands (often worn in Winter)
- "Minor victory: I've persuaded Horatio to wear rubber gloves after using the toilet."
- "Icarus : Well, I wanted to get a pair of gloves for my mother, her hands get very cold during the winter season."
- "Brian : Ok Horatio, my gloves and goggles are on."
- "You can come over, as long as you bring some rum, some rubber gloves and a towel."
- "Put your rubber gloves on."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Gloves'? Share it with us!