Definition Go home
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
to go home: to go to one's house, to return to one's home
- "You can go home happy!"
- "Would it be alright if I go home now?"
- "Jean : Can we go home now?"
- ""Brits go home"."
- "Brian : She went home a bit early to take care of her daughter."
- "Bruno : Okay. Let's go home."
- "Anyway, I wasn't feeling too well, so I went home early."
- "I'll just go home and pack my bags quickly."
- "Can I do anything else before I go home?"
Still having difficulties with 'Go home'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Go home'? Share it with us!