English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to go home: to go to one's house, to return to one's home
- "I'll just go home and pack my bags quickly."
- "Jean : Can we go home now?"
- "Brian : She went home a bit early to take care of her daughter."
- "Would it be alright if I go home now?"
- "I might as well pack up and go home."
- "You can go home happy!"
- "'Brits go home'."
- "Anyway, I wasn't feeling too well, so I went home early."
- "Can I do anything else before I go home?"
- "Bruno : Okay. Let's go home."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Go home'? Share it with us!