Definition Golden gate bridge
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
The Golden Gate Bridge: The famous red suspension bridge in San Francisco Bay
- "I just played an incredible course in Golden Gate Park, you might want to check it out."
- "It was only 6 months ago that I was sitting comfortably in my office looking at the Golden Gate Bridge."
- "An overturned truck on the shoulder is causing problems southbound beyond the Golden Gate Bridge."
- "Harold : Well that's a replica of the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco."
- "I even flew under the Golden Gate Bridge and then I crashed into the ocean."
- "Business lunch with Warbuckle, Golden Gate restaurant, San Francisco"
- "The venue will be Golden Gate Park, next to Queen Wilhelmina's windmill."
- "This afternoon I'm going base jumping off the Golden Gate Bridge."
- "Jean : I hope I can see the Golden Gate bridge!"
Still having difficulties with 'Golden gate bridge'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Golden gate bridge'? Share it with us!