English vocabulary and translations (See all)
Golly! or Gosh!: Wow! How amazing!
Golly and Gosh are rarely used.
Oh my gosh, that's surprising!
- "Gosh, you're keen."
- "Moira : Oh, gosh, João."
- "Brian : Oh my gosh is it something shocking?"
- "Bruno : By golly you're right!"
- "Moira : Oh golly Candy, are you alright?"
- "Moira : Gosh, listeners!"
- "Donna : Oh gosh how funny!"
- "Edward : Golly, I hope it's an orgy."
- "Oh gosh, I see."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Golly'? Share it with us!