English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
(I'm) gonna (leave): (I'm) going to (leave) (informal)
"Gonna" is a shortened version of the verb form "going to". This word is spoken, but rarely written.
- "Gonna take you right into the danger zone"
- "You're gonna call me, right?"
- "Whaddya gonna do!"
- "They're gonna crash!"
- "This here is going to be your crew for the thing we're gonna do tomorrow."
- "You're gonna have to answer to the Coca-Cola company."
- "Airport Guy : But how am I gonna get you the money?"
- "Now you're gonna be a parrot."
- "Now, you gonna show me some poses, Edward?"
- "Fat Face Sal : What am I gonna do with you?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Gonna'? Share it with us!