English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(I'm) gonna (leave): (I'm) going to (leave) (informal)
"Gonna" is a shortened version of the verb form "going to". This word is spoken, but rarely written.
- "You're gonna have to answer to the Coca-Cola company."
- "And when the au pair comes home, I'm gonna give her a spanking too!"
- "Now, you gonna show me some poses, Edward?"
- "You're gonna call me, right?"
- "Brian : Don't be, Edward, you're gonna be brilliant."
- "Gonna take you right into the danger zone"
- "Now you're gonna be a parrot."
- "I'm gonna be totally ripped, bro!"
- "When he gets home, I'm gonna give him such a spanking."
- "They're gonna crash!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Gonna'? Share it with us!