English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(I'm) gonna (leave): (I'm) going to (leave) (informal)
"Gonna" is a shortened version of the verb form "going to". This word is spoken, but rarely written.
- "You're gonna call me, right?"
- "Now, you gonna show me some poses, Edward?"
- "Airport Guy : But how am I gonna get you the money?"
- "Now you're gonna be a parrot."
- "Whaddya gonna do!"
- "Fat Face Sal : What am I gonna do with you?"
- "You're gonna have to answer to the Coca-Cola company."
- "They're gonna crash!"
- "Gonna take you right into the danger zone"
- "This here is going to be your crew for the thing we're gonna do tomorrow."
Still having difficulties with 'Gonna'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Gonna'? Share it with us!