English vocabulary and translations (See all)
Good evening!: Hello! (used after around 6PM)
- "Bruno : Good evening everyone."
- "Shopkeeper : Good evening, young man, welcome to "Spies'R'Us"."
- "Restaurant worker : Good evening."
- "Emcee : Good evening camel enthusiasts!"
- "Greg : Good evening, late-night listeners, and welcome to Radio Rhubarb After Dark."
- "Brent : Good evening, ladies and gentlemen!"
- "Receptionist : Good evening, Mr. Cheeter."
- "Hello, good evening, and welcome to BLACKMAIL!"
- "Hostess : Good evening and welcome to the reception."
- "Philip : Good evening, I booked a room for tonight under the name "Cheeter"."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Good evening'? Share it with us!