Definition Good health
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(Is your dog) in good health?: (Is your dog) healthy, fit, in good physical condition?
- "You will wake up one day in the future to a new life in youthful good health!"
- "The good news is you're alive and in good health."
- "Moira : Reginald attributed his good health to his diet: a pint of beer every day for breakfast, fish and chips for supper and a glass of whisky before bedtime."
- "He ate at your restaurant last Friday evening (June 23rd), accompanied by three of his colleagues, who were lucky enough to escape in good health."
- "DISCLAIMER: For safety reasons, participants are required to be in good health and free from high blood pressure, heart, back or neck problems. It is advisable to bring a spare pair of underpants."
Still having difficulties with 'Good health'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Good health'? Share it with us!