Definition Good news
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(I have) good/great news!: (I have) excellent news, positive information that you do not know yet!
- "The bad news is that my tarantulas were accidentally delivered to a child's baptism.The good news is that Edward Moon is a bastard."
- "I have some good news and some bad news."
- "Glenn : That's great news."
- "Bye bye bad news, hello good, good news!"
- "That's it for the good news."
- "Brian : So what's the good news, sir?"
- "Please swing by my office this morning so I can give you the good news."
- "Bruno : Well that's the good news!"
- "There's good news and bad news."
- "I've got some great news: Your daughter is an imposter who never loved you!"
Still having difficulties with 'Good news'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Good news'? Share it with us!